Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finger painting

I missed a day. Don't worry, nothing exciting happened. I got a few more errands done (thanks to the umbrella stroller... See? I'm learning). And I found out Shaun is switching shifts. That's it really.

Today, however, Hobbette did some finger painting. I was pretty excited. Probably more excited than she was. Ever since she was born, I've been waiting to do fun stuff with her. Finger painting is the first of many. I even got her to say a few of the colors. She made two masterpieces before she decided that eating the paint was more fun. Don't worry, it was edible. I got the recipe from a website. It's just flour, sugar, water and food coloring. I'm going to put up some pictures just as soon as I figure out where Shaun hid the cord that connects my camera to the computer...
We also did a few more errands. One of which included picking up recycling bags from the Self Help office. The guy working there was very impressed with Hobbette's shoes. And she was happy to show them off. She even did a few jumps for him. What a flirt.

No comments: